Barn Door's Open
Good Luck to All Online Teams!
Last day to edit your team page is April 1st, 2014!
Welcome to the 2014 Rube Goldberg Machine Contest. Keep up with the latest contest updates by following Rube on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Your Barn Door is Wide Open
1) Farmhand who left the barn door open pulls out flag.
1) Tractor rolls out of barn.
2) Tractor tips cows.
3) Cows pile onto lightning-struck branch.
4) Branch swivels, allowing spoon holding fruit to drop the fruit, fruit falls while squirrel scampers up the tree.
5) Fruit impact scares bird, bird flies out of his birdhouse.
6) Bird hits electric pole.
7) Wire zaps horses, horses stampede.
8) Horses hit waterline.
9) Water line pulls out nail from watertower.
10) Water (in the form of marbles) flows down tornado and through river.
11) Water pulls well-bucket down.
12) Windmill turns.
13) String closes “barn door”.