Barn Door's Open
Good Luck to All Teams!
Last day to edit your team page is March 3, 2015!
Welcome to the 2015 Rube Goldberg Machine Contest. Keep up with the latest contest updates by following Rube on Facebook and Twitter.
Please note the NEW ORDER and ADDITIONAL ITEMS (MACHINE VOLUME WORKSHEET and THE 3 VIDEOS in Section 5) needed for this year’s contest.
Section #1: OUR MACHINE EXPLANATION AND WALK THROUGH
Section #2: Our Machine Run Video #1
Section #3: OUR STEP LIST
Section #4: OUR CLOSE-UPS: PHOTOS:
Box #1: MACHINE VOLUME WORKSHEET - download (at 100%) page 17 from the Rule Book, fill it out, scan it at 100% and save as a .jpg. Upload just like the photos.
Box #2 and #3: Upload photos of your choice.
Section #5: OUR CLOSE-UPS: VIDEOS:
Box #1: Machine RUN VIDEO #2
Box #2: FAVORITE STEP
Box #3: TASK COMPLETION
Your Barn Door is Wide Open
1) Farmhand who left the barn door open pulls out flag.
1) Tractor rolls out of barn.
2) Tractor tips cows.
3) Cows pile onto lightning-struck branch.
4) Branch swivels, allowing spoon holding fruit to drop the fruit, fruit falls while squirrel scampers up the tree.
5) Fruit impact scares bird, bird flies out of his birdhouse.
6) Bird hits electric pole.
7) Wire zaps horses, horses stampede.
8) Horses hit waterline.
9) Water line pulls out nail from watertower.
10) Water (in the form of marbles) flows down tornado and through river.
11) Water pulls well-bucket down.
12) Windmill turns.
13) String closes “barn door”.